All-Rite offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter. Reverse Osmosis and Microbiological purification are the healthiest & most technically advanced.
First, here is how an RO works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids, etc. are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- A final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes direct from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life.
All-Rite offers a broad range of RO (reverse osmosis) systems including the ERO R375, a state-of-the-art reverse osmosis filter. These products reduce substances such as chlorine taste, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts and detergents.
The EPS 1000 is a microbiological drinking water purification system certified to meet or exceed the EPA requirement for the removal of bacteria, viruses and cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidia without ultra violet technologies. The EPS 1000 can be installed on both municipal and well water supplies.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Provides great tasting pure water for cooking and drinking - eliminates the need for bottled water.
- Minerals are retained for improved taste.
- High quality, elegant faucet available in five finishes.
- System can be expanded and customized based on individual filtration needs for problem water.
- Compact design with no storage tank - saves valuable under-sink storage space.
- No waste water during filtration process; a great GREEN drinking water filtration solution.
- Fail-safe shutoff provides a sense of security regarding quality of drinking water.
- Encapsulated replacement filters with sealed outer shell to ensure that every filter change is sanitary and dry.